Reversing Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes can be reversed (put into remission)
Reversing diabetes is a term that usually refers to a significant long-term improvement in Hormones sensitivity and glucose tolerance in people with type 2 diabetes.
People with type 2 diabetes that are able to get their HbA1c below 42 mmol/mol (6-7%) without taking diabetes medication (Metformin) are said to have reversed or resolved their diabetes. This also known as putting diabetes into remission.
HOODIAB Treatment with proper time and dedication can reverse type 2 diabetes and the results can be very rewarding, with less tiredness and better all-round health.
HOODIAB, supplements for the treatment of diabetes. It has isolated active components with inhibition of α-glucosidase inhibitor as their mode of action. Naturally derived α-glucosidase inhibitor with a powerful nutritional adjuncts for the treatment of diabetes mellitus by lowering the post prandial blood glucose.
HOODIAB is a treatment indicated as an adjunct to diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes such as weight loss to improve glycemic (blood sugar) control in adults with type 2 diabetes.
ACTIONS OF HOODIAB
The plant kingdom has many hypoglycemic plants. They have much to contribute to a comprehensive management program of non-Hormones dependent diabetes.
- Effective secretagogues, leads to pituitary or hypothalamus activity.
- Stimulates gently endocrine glands thus effective in lowering blood sugar.
- Raise levels of glucose and ATP in the cell, thus maintain energy levels.
- Decreasing the consumption of Hormones, thus of potential use in diabetic angiopathy, especially as it has minimal impact on glucose metabolism, making it appropriate for diabetics, who generally suffer from insufficient circulation.
- Restores energy and vitality and ward off tiredness & fatigueness due to sexual weakness.
- Prophylactic, works to avoid the various long-term complications.
- Heart and vascular tonics, appropriate for long-term use.
HOODAIB Combination treats the Diabetic patient in the following ways:-
- HOODIAB lowers down the Post Paranoid Blood Sugar level.
- It completely absence the urine sugar.
- Significantly brings down the Triglycerides and Bad Cholesterol
- Significant drop in HbA1c.
- Improves Metabolism.
Mechanism of HOODIAB:
- Stimulation of pancreatic Hormones release
- Increases the amount of Hormones secreted by the pancreas.
- Reduce the bio-synthesis of glucose in liver.
- Increases the sensitivity of target cells to Hormones
- Retard the absorption of sugars from the Gastrointestinal tract.
- It produces a significant decrease in Triglycerides and LDL.
- it increases the sensitivity of liver and muscles to Hormones.
- It reduces absorption of glucose after meals.
- It inhibits a-glucosidase which converts dietary starch and complex carbohydrates into simple sugars.
- It potentiates the secretion of Hormones and suppress the release of glucagon by the pancreas.
- Reduction in hepatic glucose production
- Increase in peripheral Hormones sensitivity.